Being back home is fun... Falling swiftly back into old routines, with old friends, in the same places, talking about the same old crap, that I actually missed so much.
Driving in the city has to be the biggest difference to living in quiet little Queenstown. I mean, I remember it being pretty chaotic, but I didn't think it was this bad! Its like half the country learned how to drive by watching Miami Vice!
Eleni...
I missed this gorgeous girl so much, so it makes me incredibly happy to have reconnected with her in a big way. She's in Australia now, on her own travels, exploring new places and experiencing new things, and its great to know she's out there on her own. If its anywhere close to what I experienced, she'll emerge a much wiser, and stronger person. I'm hoping to go visit her on my way back around that side of the world!
I'm also planning my next tattoo, and am pretty sure its going to look something like this:
"Better lives have been lived in the margins, locked in prisons and lost at the gallows, than have even been enshrined in palaces"
That's pretty much it for now. I've got a few fun projects lined up over the next few weeks, but will talk about them in my next post.
Lots of sweaty greek love
xx Cles

1 comment:
Sweet tattoo idea Themi. Do it do it do it! Keep having fun man :) x
Post a Comment